A Seamless Property Inspection Process In 3 Easy Steps
Step 1: Phone call or email
The inspection process starts when you contact us. In that first call, we will ask:
- Property address
- Are you the buyer, seller, or realtor?
- Do you know about inspections for mold, asbestos, radon, sewer systems, and chimneys? Would you like to add these services to save you time and money?
Step 2: Information is gathered & date is selected
Once you have decided what services are required for the property inspection process, you will select a date and time that work for you and provide information about your Realtor and the sellers.
The property inspection process itself usually takes three to five hours and will typically include evaluations of the following:
- Structural condition, foundation, and basement
- Electrical, plumbing, heating, and air conditioning systems, as well as the water heater
- Quality, condition, and life expectancy of major systems
- Kitchen and appliances
- General interior, including ceilings, walls, floors, windows, insulation, and ventilation
- General exterior, including roof, gutters, chimney, drainage, and grading
The home inspection specialists at Pinnacle will take the time needed to develop a complete picture of the building. We will also use the latest technologies, such as drones and thermal imagers, to ensure nothing is missed. Once complete, we will send you a detailed, easy-to-read report with all of our findings.
Step 3: Report is sent within 48 hours
The report will be delivered to you via email within 48 hours of the inspection completion, provided that payment has been received. All of our reports are created using custom inspection software and come with thermal images, drone images, digital pictures, a list of repairs recommended and recommended contractor contact information.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT
********All cancellations must be within 48 hours prior to scheduled inspection time otherwise a $250.00 charge will be charged to the credit card you secured the thermal home inspection with.********