Careers With Pinnacle Property Inspection Services
Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career where you can make a difference in the lives of property owners and buyers? Consider joining the team at Pinnacle Property Inspection Services. As a rapidly growing property inspection company, we’re always on the lookout for talented individuals who can share out mission of providing industry-leading service and value. We offer excellent benefits and plenty of opportunities for professional and personal growth.
To apply for any position at Pinnacle Property Inspection Services, please email your information and resume to email@example.com.
The Pinnacle Property Inspection Team knows all things related to construction, with a solid background in the construction business in Chicago for over 25 years. Pinnacle works on commercial and residential projects and is known for educating our clients to help them make the best decision about their real estate purchases.
We are seeking multiple full-time home inspectors to join. We are looking for Home Inspectors with a current license who share our passion to join our family business. As the company grows and we build regional teams, you have the opportunity to move into a leadership role where your salary and title could rise accordingly.
BENEFITS: Why choose Pinnacle over any other employer?
- Tools and Equipment Provided, including company trucks, drones, and thermal imaging tools.
- Health Insurance for you and your family
- Retirement Plans
- PTO and salary increase for weekend inspections
- Opportunity to grow with our company into Management
- We are a women-owned business and value women in this industry!
- Follow protocols with work truck and equipment (maintain a valid driver’s license)
- Willingness to go into confined spaces and on roofs
- Ability to carry heavy equipment, stand, crawl, lift, and reach
- Stay up to date with technology to create digital reports, use thermal imaging, and drones
- Attend meetings and training
- Current drivers, inspection license, and previous experience as a Home Inspector ( if you have been an inspector in a different state, we will help you gain licensure in Illinois should you be chosen for hire)
- Knowledge of inspection and communication software
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Patient and cool-tempered
Pinnacle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status under applicable law.