Home Inspection Buffalo Grove
Performing a home inspection in Buffalo Grove, a village recognizing that the environment is vitally important, is always a pleasure. The Village of Buffalo Grove joined the Clean Air Count campaign because they want to actively participate in reducing ozone-causing emissions and thereby improve air quality.
Pinnacle Property Inspection Services will do our part in working with the Village of Buffalo Grove home buyers. During a home inspection in Buffalo Grove we will focus on ways the potential home buyer can not only help to improve the environmental air quality but also save money on energy expenses. This helps everyone.
Use of our thermal imager is critical to discovering energy abuses. Our detailed inspection report will provide a list of items that need attention and many of them can be easily handled by the potential home owner after purchasing the home.
Our home inspection report for a home, condo or townhouse in Buffalo Grove will include:
- Identification of areas missing insulation
- Location of electrical outlets and switches requiring sealant to provide heat/air loss
- Thermal imaging scans of electrical panels which can show overloaded circuits
- Tips for improving the efficiency of the air conditioning unit (if present)
- Recommendations for efficient operation of the furnace
- Radon testing (additional fee)
- and many other environmental issues
At Pinnacle Property Inspection Services, we're committed to working with Buffalo Grove and their clean air efforts. We have many clients that lived in their homes for a number of years that still request our services to help them pinpoint areas they can improve the air quality and help Buffalo Grove achieve their goals for the Clean Air Count campaign.
If you'd like to schedule a home inspection appointment for your home in Buffalo Grove, you can call Jim Kolke direct at (312)961-4228 (cell)